- You are dynamic and result-oriented.
- You have drive, creativity, and the desire to work with the founders of SHAKE to further build on SHAKE's brand identity and marketing strategy.
- You are a self-starter, unafraid of responsibility, and motivated to give your best effort.
- You can maintain an overview, prioritize tasks, and handle ad hoc changes.
As a marketer at SHAKE, you will quickly be able to plan the following tasks in your agenda:
- You write content such as social media posts with a focus on storytelling.
- You actively follow up on our social media accounts (LinkedIn and Instagram).
- You ensure the implementation of our marketing projects: designing and organizing the placement of worksite banners, project drone/video shoots, photoshoots, etc.
- You organize events (both internal and external) with a focus on the personal Shake touch.
- You manage, analyze and optimize the website.
- You contribute to the layout of our sales and project presentations.
Did you already gain business and marketing insights during your first work experience? That's good news because that experience will be very useful.
Can you add the following qualities?
- You enjoy copywriting and have a strong sense of language.
- You have a pronounced interest in social media and understand its impact.
- You are visually oriented and enjoy creating beautiful layouts. Knowledge of graphic design programs is a plus.
Then you are probably the perfect match! "Never a dull day!" We can promise you that, thanks to a varied set of tasks. In addition, there is always room to take initiative, and you will be part of a close-knit team where collaboration, involvement, and goal orientation are central. Your salary package will be determined based on your experience and ambitions.
Interested? Drop us an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s meet for a coffee!